Hokamix 30 Snacks contain the original Hokamix 30 Classic herb blend in a vegetarian treat for dogs. A healthy, herbal treat for dogs that offer loads of nutrition for the body and health benefits:
- easing hip & joint issues
- positive effects on Skin & Coat
- improved digestion and metabolism
If you give your pet dry food, or have a finicky eater, the powder can be difficult to feed in the correct amount, the Hokamix Snacks are a good alternative. It can also be given as a healthy and tasty reward.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Snack Petit is suitable for puppies and small dogs. Each Snack Petit contains 1 gram of Hokamix original formula. Each container (800g) has approximately 130 Snacks. Feeding guideline per day: Puppies (from 3 weeks and older) and small dogs: one Snack Petit per kilogram body weight.
- Snack Maxi is suitable for medium and large dogs. Each Snack Maxi contains 5 grams of Hokamix original formula. Each container (800g) has approximately 60 Snacks. Feeding guideline per day: Adult dogs 6 -10 kg: 2 snacks, 11 – 40 kg: 3 snacks, > 40 kg: 5 snacks. As a general guideline, three Hokamix Snack Maxi a day are sufficient to keep a medium-sized dog weighing 35 kilograms in good condition.
Hokamix 30 contains balanced vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, chlorophyll, trace elements, essential fatty acids and other nutrients found naturally in two different species of Kelp and a variety of beneficial herbs. Each of these herbs has it’s own important function in the body, and this specifically formulated mixture is especially effective in boosting digestion and metabolism.
How Does Hokamix help? It is a biological phyto-therapeutic feed additive which increases gut flora and restores the metabolism to a healthy state. It improves the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients and acts as a catalyst in the removal of toxic substances from the body. Your pet becomes more energetic, builds a stronger immune system and is better able to cope with disorders. Put back into their diet what nature intended them to have. Give them Hokamix 30… and expect good things to happen!
Hokamix 30 can also be given in the following cases:
- Skin disorders
- Scaly skin
- Persistent shedding
- Intestinal and digestive disorders
- Weakened immune system
- Weak tendons and ligaments
- Joint problems
INGREDIENTS: Hokamix 30 herbal mixture (alfalfa, anise, stinging nettle, lady’s mantle, goldenrod, st. john’s wort, sweet flag, greater burdock, lungwort, rosemary, horsetail, yarrow, heartease, cayenne), kelp, lupine flour, corn flour (non GMO), Flaxseed oil.
Guaranteed Analysis: Protein 20.0%, Fat 8.0%, Fibre 2.5%, Ash 19.0%